Company Name: Ajkerdeal.com
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 5
Job Category: Customer Support/Call Centre
Deadline: 18 Jan,2017
Graduated from any repudiated University in any Discipline.
- at least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Support through Phone, Tele Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): E-commerce
- Age 22 to 26 year(s)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- Computer Literacy is must.
- Fresher's are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced candidates will get preference.
- Ability to navigate through software applications.
- Responsible, reliable, highly energetic, polite and hardworking, Punctual.
- Co-operative and challenging mentality to work with team member.
- Communicate clearly over the phone and demonstrate good listening skills.
- Willing to work in Evening & Late Night Shift.
- Must be have excellent communication skill in English.
Job Location: Dhaka
- 8,000 -10,000 (Full time)
- 300 Bdt per day (Contractual)
- Ajkerdeal.com Ltd. has been founded in 2011.
- The company has been founded by founders of Bdjobs.com Ltd.. It currently has investment by reputed local and foreign investors.
- The company currently has 100 team members.
If anyone not willing to work in evening shift or late night no need to apply.
Application Deadline: January 18, 2017
Ajkerdeal.com Ltd. operates the largest online marketplace platform in the country. It operates the most popular online retail mall in the country (www.ajkerdeal.com). Over 2000 merchants are directly working with the marketplace platform. The e-commerce site lists over 100,000 SKUs (unique products). The company has been founded by founders of Bdjobs.com Ltd.. It has investment by reputed local and foreign investors.
Currently the company is looking for young, dynamic and energetic young candidate to work with the core management team for the following position.
Position: Customer Care Executive (Evening Shift - Full time / Contractual)
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Receive & make call to the customers.
Capable to handle customer queries/complains instantly.
Capable to handle Inbound/outbound calls.
Collect customer's feedback.
Must able to work by shifting & willingly work in Govt holidays.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ensure customer satisfaction.
Positive attitude and self motivated.
Make Report to Supervisor.