Company Name: Anwar Group of Industries
Job Title: General Manager, Logistic
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 26 Dec,2016
Masters degree in any discipline from reputed university.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Supply Chain
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Should have knowledge of health and safety regulations,
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Should have vast knowledge Govt. Rules and regulations of transport.
- Familiarity with procedures for capital request, financial justification, and project administration.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company policy
Application Deadline : Dec 26, 2016
Company InformationAnwar Group of Industries. Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000 Web : www.anwargroup.com
Job Description / Responsibility
To formulate strategic plan on transportation system to ensure effective product delivery to the customers.
To prepare an effective plan for officials pools vehicles to ensure the proper distribution and uses.
To direct the activities of staff in relation to transportation operations including dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
To develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the transportation operations.
To prepare and monitor yearly transportation budget of transportation department in coordination with Finance & Accounts Department.
To monitor operations to ensure that staff comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules and government regulations.
To prepare maintenance schedule to keep maximum vehicle in operation mode.
To monitor and plan vehicle documentation of all company vehicles and ensure that all licenses, fitness certificates, tax-tokens and others are always up to date.
To maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance of each vehicle in terms of fuel consumption, maintain cost, overtime and implement improvements.
To negotiate and liaison with commercial vehicle supplier so that company can get the price and service.