Company Name: mPower Social Enterprises Ltd.
Job Title: Executive, Talent Management
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 05 Jan,2017
BBA/ MBA from any reputed university
- Smart, proactive, professional, hardworking and should have extra-ordinary interpersonal skills.
- Tremendous computer literacy to work with Microsoft office package.
- Good Communication (written & spoken) skill in both Bengali & English.
- Should be able to work in high stress environment.
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the TM management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Salary Range: Negotiable
Duty Station: Head Office in Dhaka
- Competitive salary package
- Autonomy and flexibility of work hours
- Income tax paid by the company
- Annual company trip
To us your CV will represent yourself even before we meet. Take your time and prepare your CV by highlighting your qualities and achievements which best matches this circular.
To apply, send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Executive, Talent Management”
Application Deadline: January 5, 2017
Want to build a top-notch global career in Development Intelligence (DevI™)? We are now hiring top talents domestically.
mPower is the Pioneer and Global Leader in “Development Intelligence™”, business intelligence for the social development and government sectors! mPower was born in the campuses of Harvard and MIT, won numerous global competitions and awards, and continues to have world class talent from some of the most reputed universities in the world.
If you are passionate about changing the world and improving the lives of millions of poor and disadvantaged people of the world combining both creativity & cutting edge technology, please apply for Executive, Talent Management.
Executive, Talent Management
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interview, preparing employment contracts aligned with local regulations, company policies and procedures.
Conducting annual performance evaluation.
Enhance employee productivity by providing necessary motivation, counseling and continuous monitoring.
Maintain and update TM related records and documents of all employees in an efficient, timely, orderly and confidential manner.
Documentation for internal & external audit purposes.
Assist in developing and implementing human resource plans and personnel management policies.
Take care of disciplinary issues such as show cause, warning, investigation, termination, dismissal etc.
Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and develop and/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issue, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situation in the future.
Serving as a point person for all employee queries.
Carry out the responsibilities as assigned by the management time to time.