Company Name: Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL)
Job Title: Assistant Executive - Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 20 Dec,2016
BBA/MBA/ B.Com (Hons.)/ M.Com degree from any recognized university/institution.
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational FMCG organization.
- Adequate knowledge of import and export policy, banking process of L/C and LCA documentations, incoterms and custom act.
- Knowledge on SAP will be preferable.
- Excellent command over verbal and written English
- Superior ability to work with MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Highly methodical, logical and organized - able to do strong follow-up with people
- Confident and highly motivated with a pleasant personality as well as ability to work under pressure
- Female Candidates are specially encouraged to apply.
Company InformationBangladesh Edible Oil LimitedBusiness : Fast moving consumer products
Job Location: Corporate Office, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
Handle end to end international trade through LC & LCA ( both Import & Export )
Coordinate with banks, insurance companies, C & F agents, transporters, third party inspection companies, CCI&E, EPB - for smooth and timely supply of all imports and export materials.
Related Entries through ERP system ( SAP )
Developing, implementing and preparing business MIS & report for regional and group management.
Consolidate and interpret financial data from various departments.