Company Name: Urban Design & Development Ltd (UDDL)
Job Title: Manager, Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Real Estate/Development
Deadline: 22 Dec,2016
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering from any Public University
- At Least 10 (ten) years practical experience in construction of high rise building
- At least 6 (six) years experience in reputed Real Estate Company, as Project Manager/Project Coordinator
- Strong Leadership skill to lead the Project/Construction team
- Should be self driven, result oriented and hard working
- Hardworking and positive attitude towards responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and be able to work under time pressure
UDDL offers attractive salary and congenial working environment for the deserving candidate. Please apply with a CV and one recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department, Urban Design & Development Ltd. House # 34/A, Road # 10/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka or send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the desired position on the top of the envelope. Confidentiality will be strictly maintained.
Any persuasion in any manner will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: December 22, 2016
Urban Design & Development Ltd. (UDDL), a leading Real Estate Developer, puts great emphasis in selection & development of its human resources. It is manned by a team of professionals, guided by strong motivation, drive and commitment for outstanding achievements. To meet its requirement UDDL seeks to recruit smart, enthusiastic & hard working person for the following position.
Supervise and guide structural and finishing work stage of a high rise building
Work in quality control, safety security and project management system of high rise building
Handle 4 to 5 projects at a time at different locations at Dhaka City.
Ensure quality work through close site supervision of all types of construction and maintenance works
Ensure quality control/technical supervision of high rise building construction
Checking the bill prepared for the labour contractors ensuring the quality/quantity supplied commensurate with estimated amount