Company Name: Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL)
Job Title: Asst. Executive - Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 20 Dec,2016
- BBA/MBA/ B.Com (Hons.)/ M.Com degree from any recognized university/institution.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational FMCG organization.
- Adequate knowledge of import and export policy, banking process of L/C and LCA documentations, incoterms and custom act.
- Knowledge on SAP will be preferable.
- Excellent command over verbal and written English
- Superior ability to work with MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Highly methodical, logical and organized - able to do strong follow-up with people
- Confident and highly motivated with a pleasant personality as well as ability to work under pressure
- Female Candidates are specially encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Corporate Office
Application Deadline: 20 December, 2016
Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, King’s, Fortune, Olivoila, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual to join our winning team.
Assistant Executive - Supply Chain
Handle end to end international trade through LC & LCA ( both Import & Export )
Coordinate with banks, insurance companies, C & F agents, transporters, third party inspection companies, CCI&E, EPB - for smooth and timely supply of all imports and export materials.
Related Entries through ERP system ( SAP )
Developing, implementing and preparing business MIS & report for regional and group management.
Consolidate and interpret financial data from various departments.