Company Name: Ananta Group
Job Title: General Manager - Admin
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 05 Jan,2017
Masters in any discipline from any reputed university.
- At least 25 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- Should have analytical ability and superior capacity in correspondence.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Should be computer literate including the knowledge of MS-Office.
- Should be honest, sincere, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure.
- Should have adequate knowledge on implementation of KPI & SOP.
- Should have team building capacity and strong leadership quality.
- Should be intelligent, skilled, courageous, bold in facing and tackling any unwanted / undesired situation of the Company independently.
- Should have sound knowledge on Labor Laws and ILO Convention related to Telecom Business in Bangladesh.
- Should have 5-8 years' experience in similar or senior management position.
- Job location may be Tongi /Ashulia / Konabri Gazipur.
- Preference will be given to retired army personnel.
- Candidate should have at least 15 to 25 years job experience in Ready-made Garments Industries of Bangladesh.
- Attendance Bonus, Mobile allowances, Health Insurance and other benefits including transport facilities as per company policy.
Ananta Group (Ashulia)Address : Head Office: House-2, Road-10, Sector-11, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh; Factory: Nishchintapur, Ashulia, Depz Road, Savar, Dhaka-1341, BangladeshWeb : www.ananta.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
To ensure proper administrative operation and function of the Company.
To direct, control, ensure and monitor the overall administrative activities of Company Laws.
Handling disciplinary & grievance issues of the Company as per Law of the Country.
To ensure proper security of the Company's employees, assets and properties including fire safety hazard.
To review the different Reports submitted by Admin Departments.
To contribute and maintain a congenial working environment inside the Company.
To be concerned and proactive about creative & innovative ideas for protecting Company's interest.
To maintain good relationship with Compliance Agencies, Labor Office, Labor Court, Labor Federation, Law Enforcing Departments, Local Authorities etc.
Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.