Company Name: GPH Ispat Limited
Job Title: Manager, Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Commercial/ Supply Chain
Deadline: 15 Dec,2016
- Tertiary level education.
- Degree/ Diploma in Automobile Engg. With working experience in reputed organization will be preferred
At least 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates
- Candidates must mention two well known personalities as referee in the CV.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
- Ready to take up challenges
- Capability of convincing customers
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016
Company InformationGPH Ispat Limited Address : Crown Chamber, 325, Asadgonj, Chittagong Web : www.gphispat.com.bd
Job Description / Responsibility
To plan, organize, monitor and control the total Transportation Management for carrying raw materials, scraps, receiving of Products and delivery of Products,
To allocate and manage employees and ensure their optimum utilization at the Department including their Assignments, Training & Development.
To maintain appropriate relation, liaison & coordination with transport authority, logistic related Vendors and other relevant Service Providers.
Supervision and monitoring of activities of relevant to Transportation
Repair & Maintenance of total Company Vehicles to ensure all the vehicles are on the road condition
Preparing monthly budget, monthly Expenditure Report, and other Reports as and when required by the Management.
Maintaining transportation related correspondence.
Test drive of vehicles to find out the problems before raising requisition for repairing and checking the repairing works after completion of work by the workshops.
Oversee the import and export process of billet and scrap receive and dispatch as per requirement.
Ensure efficient handling of materials for the production process.
Monitor performance of supervisor, section supervisors, operators and workers.
Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics system or customer issues.
Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency situation
Prepare periodic report on vehicles usage, fuel consumption, service record etc. and Monitoring of VTS (Vehicles Tracking System).
Any other task assigned by the authority as and when required