Company Name: Concord Group
Job Title: Executive - Personnel & Admin (Fantasy Kingdom Complex)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 16 Dec,2016
- MBA or Masters in any discipline from a reputed university.
- MBA in HR/ PGDHRM will be preferred.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Amusement Park
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years in HR & Admin position
- Fluency in English speaking & writing
- Must be a computer literate.
- Typing speed: 30 words in English & 20 words in Bengali per minute is must.
- Ability to work under pressure, Diplomatic, Willing to extend working time in case of urgent official work.
- As per company policy.
Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidate.
Please mention the position name correctly on the top of the envelope or subject of e-mail.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 16, 2016
Company InformationConcord Group Address : 43, North C/A, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212. Bangladesh. Web : www.concordgroup.net
Job Description / Responsibility
Make correspondence with the employees of different departments of administrative & official purpose.
Frequent visit to park & office premises and monitor daily attendance record of the staffs.
Receive and dispatch mails and keep record in the register.
Ensure seating arrangement of newly joined officials in consultation with the senior management officials.
Controlling and distribution of staff tickets for the employees of Concord Group.
Ensure proper management of staff food for officials and staff of Fantasy Kingdom Complex.
Provide support in ensuring smooth park administration.
Ensure proper supply & management of office supplies and stationeries.
Make liaison with different departments of Concord Corporate office in relation to park activities.
Keep leave record & provide to the employees of Fantasy Kingdom Complex on demand.
Ensure medical care support for staffs & visitors.
Check & verify different invoices and other incidental expenses for payment.
Provide support to the Food & Beverage Department for special package programs and events.
Ensure proper distribution of entry pass and food coupons during special events and packages.
Any other task assigned by the management time to time.