Company Name: Akij Food and Beverage Ltd (AFBL)
Job Title: Deputy Manager/ Asst. Manager - HR (Factory)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 10 Dec,2016
MBA in HRM preferably from any reputed Public/ Private University, PGDHRM/ PGDPM will add more values.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management, Labor Union Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills;
- Acceptable leadership, motivation and counseling skill;
- Ability to work under pressure according to plan and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and arrange different types of HR & Admin related training programs.
- The applicants should have overall advanced expertise on IT specially on excel applications
- Provident Fund
- Group insurance
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
Assist forming HR rules/ policies and implement the same
Conduct manpower planning and forecast in line with business growth.
Lead HR processes and initiatives in areas of talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, rewards and recognition, succession planning, organizational development and change management.
Assist for consistent application and implementation of Company goal and organize employee training according to company policy based on TNA of employee / Mgt.
Motivate employees and bridging employees and management relationship.
Handle employee benefits, wages and payroll administration.
Provide guidelines on performance appraisal and conclude the process including the awarding annual increment process.
Prepare budgets for HR and ensure proper management of the same.
Manage employee's grievances and solve on priority basis.
Must be able to utilize HRIS .
Must have fair knowledge on standard HR practices in a company.
Have thorough knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Code, 2006 as amended in 2015 and able to guide Mgt. in right perspective & Conduct inquiry while necessary.