Company Name: Akij Food and Beverage Ltd (AFBL)
Job Title: Sr. Executive/ Executive - HR (Factory)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 12 Dec,2016
MBA in HRM preferably from any public/reputed private University, PGDPM from BIM will be given preference
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Minimum 02 to 05 years practical experience in FMCG/ Reputed manufacturing Company wherein 2 years in the same position.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bangla, Excellent interpersonal skill,
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Applications specially in Excel applications in advanced level will be preferred. Training & expertise in advance IT knowledge will add value.
- Provident Fund
- Group insurance
- and other benefits
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Dec 12, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
Assist in arranging and preparing Job Description for each Management staff in all the department in order to avoid duplication of works.
Assist in arranging and preparing the Organogram for each department in order to avoid duplication of works, line of command, maintain hierarchy and ensure accountability.
Coordinate and support in recruitment & selection process with special focus on recruitment of field force.
Assist and coordinate in preparing induction program and implement accordingly in collaboration with Training Manager.
Responsible for preparing and maintaining Personal Files in a professional manners.
Responsible in handling Leave Management
Assists in developing / fixing KPI in Performance Appraisal system.
Assists in handling transfer/ resignation /separation issues including final settlement all Mgt. staff in AFBL Head Office.
Assists, develop and implement various Employee Relations activities including welfare initiatives in order to strengthen the bondage and uphold the commitment of the Managers, employees.
Arrange ERP Registration for new Employees
Implement ERP HR Module and Program / HRIS
Any other matters / issues as assigned by Management from time to time.