Company Name: NASSA GROUP
Job Title: Manager - HR
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 22 Dec,2016
- MBA (HRM) graduate from any reputed university. or Masters in HRM from any reputed university. or
- Masters in any Subject from any reputed university with post graduate diploma in Human Resources Management from any reputed institute.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management, Labor Union Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Personal attributes:
- Should have strong communication skill / inter-personal skills.
- A man of total integrity.
- Minimum 8 (eight) years of experience in Human Resources Management including 2 (two) years as Manager - HR in the corporate office of large group of company.
- Experienced in full-cycle recruitment including role definition, strategic candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer management and on-boarding in multiple disciplines and geographies globally.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills needed for working with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong knowledge of Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Have a great eye for skill and judge of character.
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease.
- Be able to cope with pressure, flexible and adaptable.
- Have good organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Member of IPM or BSHRM will get preference.
- As per company rules.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Dec 22, 2016
NASSA GROUPAddress : 238, I/A, Tejgong, Dhaka-1208Web : www.nassagroup.org
Job Description / Responsibility
Provide strategic and operational leadership for a team of Talent Hunt.
Lead a team of recruitment professionals; provide coaching, mentoring and inspirational leadership to all members of the Recruitment team.
Work closely with management to develop recruiting plans and processes, create accurate job descriptions and nurture employee retention and development.
Leadership development and team building.
Be the focal point for employee support, benefit plans, compensation and training.
Develop and implement human resources programs and policies and periodically updates policies and procedures handbooks
Design a best practice performance management process.
Support management in conducting performance reviews; promote motivational career paths, and monitor and foster talent.
To devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
To coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for management and giving presentations.
Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers.
Prepare annual training plan / calendar for the organization in discussion with superior.
Analyze and develop training materials / content including pre-training questionnaire, audio-visual multimedia presentation, simulations, training activities for in-house and out-house training etc.
Organize and co-ordinate soft skill, technical and awareness building training within the organization.
Work closely with different department / HR to conduct training need analysis throughout the organization.