Company Name: LCBS Dhaka
Job Title: Senior Officer, Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Admin/ Mgt/ Operations
Deadline: 16 Dec,2016
- Masters from any reputed university.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicant should have experience in the following area(s):
Training sales, Content development, Organizing Training,
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- He/she should have good contact and liaison with other organizations in both public and private sector.
- He/she should possess capability of public relation along-with analytical writing skills and fluency in conversation both in English & Bangla.
- Target oriented.
- Convincing Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Eager to learn and `Can Do` type attitude.
- Goal oriented, Proactive, Disciplined and have time-management skill.
- Must take ownership, Self-starter and a good team player.
- Complete coordination of public training programs
- Conduct research on the market trend of public training programs and suggest feasible facilitators (local & international)
- Communicate with prospect customers and ensure participant’s participation
- Prepare financial analysis of upcoming training program to predict revenue growth, activities, profit margin from the forecasted training programs
- Shadow and admin in the training programs
- Assist line manager in formulating strategies of upcoming projects
- Execute the strategies of upcoming programs
- Who have practical marketing experience on Training Institute will be given preference.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV with a photograph to:
Last date of application: 16th December, 2016
House # 39-B, Road # 14/A
Satmosjid Road, Dhanmondi
Senior Officer, Business Development for Corporate Training wing
Job Description / Responsibility
To be responsible for organizing training programs.
To coordinate and manage training programs.
To liaison with Resource Persons- Internal or External and prepare training calendar.
To plan, develop, and update training materials on different topics.
To prepare reports on training programs held, market responses/feedback.
To ensure administrative supports for Training Department for smooth operation
Keeping Web sites updated for individual programs with latest training materials.
New Business Development with set target