Company Name: Sarker Steel Limited
Job Title: Manager, Contract Management Department
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Others
Deadline: 20 Dec,2016
LLB (Hons) / LLM / Masters along with LLB degree / MBA.
- At least five years legal experience ideally in a leading organization, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting;
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel; and
- Proven track record of adding value to an organization through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Age within 35 years.
- Candidates must be proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Office program.
- Must be very organized, Self motivated and self organized with a positive attitude.
- Candidates must be able to work under time pressure.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Attractive Salary & other benefits package will be offered to the deserving candidates.
JOB LOCATION: Factory at Balitha, Dhamrai, Dhaka
Applicants who meet the required criteria for the above positions are requested to send their resume with a cover letter along with two passport size photographs, photocopy of National ID Card and all academic records, documents of training and work experiences by courier or e-mail within 20th December 2016. Please write the Name of Position at the top of envelop or at the subject line in case of e-mail.
Head of HR & Admin.
SARKER STEEL LIMITED
Balitha, Dhamrai, Dhaka.
SARKER STEEL LIMITED - a large Pre-engineered Steel Structure Company, which provides solutions of Design, Detailing, Manufacturing & Erection of Steel Structures, is inviting applications from the energetic, committed & experienced professionals who will strive for excellence and meet the target of a wining team for the following position:
POSITION : MANAGER, Contract Management Department
Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention;
Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities;
Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time;
Provide status report on contract implementation timeline and inform the concerned departments on their part of responsibilities; and
Communicate with relevant authorities or clients as and when required.