Company Name: Empire Group
Job Title: Rider (Motor Cycle)
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 20
Job Category: Driving/Motor Technician
Deadline: 17 Dec,2016
Based upon driving skills. Basic education needed.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Light Driver, Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Transport Service, Transportation
- Age At most 34 year(s)
- Having a valid driving license, knowing proper driving on the bike.
- At least 2 years experience in driving a bike in Dhaka city.
- Sound Knowledge about the different route of Dhaka City.
- Experience in solving minor bike maintenance problem.
- Sound knowledge in operating touch screen mobile.
- Having a good experience using mobile internet and idea about the GPS system.
- Tk. 9000 - 12000
- Negotiable on the interview. The tenth date of every month is salary day.
- As per company policy.
Company InformationEmpire Group Address : 32, Kamal Ataturk Avenue,F.R. Tower (8th floor) , Banani, Dhaka-1213. Web : www.empiregroup.com.bd
A professional`s Diver whose career in motorcycle transportation is ready for the next level.
A 100% client focus and leave at least three years of motorcycle riding experiences following your motorcycle driver license.( so not a car driving license ).
Must be proactive.
You want to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues and therefore want to learn new things.
A good ability to read maps and remember routes.
Positive with the management decisions.
Job Description / Responsibility
To transport clients safely as instructed by bike.
Cleanliness both inside and outside of the bike should be ensured too.
Make sure the bike is the best usable condition for regular movement.
Understand and obey all traffic laws and regulations. Make sure that all the necessary documents are renewed when necessary.
Take initiative and advise supervisor or the assigned officer of needed services and maintenance of the assigned vehicles.
Maintain the logbook properly and prepare a monthly fuel consumption list at the end of every month with the help of Supervisor.