Company Name: ACI Limited
Job Title: Sr./ QC Chemist, Paints
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Others
Deadline: 10 Dec,2016
- M.Sc in Chemistry or Chemical Engineer (B.Sc) from any reputed university.
- No third class or equivalent in the education career.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position.
- Analytical Knowledge
- Eye for details
- Meticulous in his job
- Punctual about in duty schedule.
- Should have positive attitude with his team.
- Able to demonstrate a systematic and common sense approach to the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skill.
- Smart, honest, transparent, self - motivated, hard working.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based career path.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Advanced Chemical Industries Limited (ACI)Address : ACI Centre, 245 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.Web : www.aci-bd.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Supervise the daily activity:
(i) Physical and chemical test of Paint related all Raw Materials, Formulated Products and Finished goods of paints.
(ii)Sampling, Processing and preparation of samples for the analysis of all RM, PM and FG related paints products.
(iii) Cleanliness & Safety of working areas.
Measure the shade values of FG at Spectrophotometer & analysis the results.
Daily reporting of paint test results and proper keeping of records in the file.
Proper maintenance and updating of all QC Documents- Specification (All Extenders/Pigment/Pigment pastes/Additives and solvents ), SOP,MSDS , Process Sheet, Method of Analysis etc.
Ensure Physical Observation and chemical test of all market return products.
Conduct ETP- incoming & outgoing water test and proper keeping of records in the file.
Ensure easy transfer of paint effluent to main ETP and to coordinate with the chemist -responsible for ETP and to provide all support to him.
Conduct water hardness test of reservoir tank and keeping records regularly.
Hand training to the fellow staff to improve their performance.
Do benchmarking of our products in comparison with competitor's products.
Attend complaint from business and provide feedback as per observation.
Ao regular stability test of QC passed material ( Randomly 10%).
Any other task as assigned by the authority.