Company Name: Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Category: Secretary/Receptionist
Deadline: 11 Dec,2016
- Minimum Graduate from any reputed and recognized University. Diploma in Hospitality Management will be considered as an added advantage.
- Minimum 02 years of practical working experience in the reception/customer service/front desk area.
- Candidate with English Medium background will get preference for shortlisting.
- Good looking, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Dexterity in MS Office especially on MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point and Internet Browsing.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work in shifts.
- Maximum 30 (Thirty) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
Note: The appointment will be initially for one year Contract basis and there is opportunity to be employed on permanent basis which is subject to performance and successful completion of contract period.
Job Facilities: Excellent working environment and competitive salary package.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by December 11, 2016 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: December 11, 2016 at 4:30 PM
Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences...
Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships!
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Front Office Department. The candidate must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Receptionist shall be the sole responsible to provide welcoming atmosphere to valued guests with great smile and provide warm assistance efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
Check arrivals and familiarize herself with room allocation and proper information.
Check guest history cards for arriving guests, so that she is familiar with them. Also, remember the name of arriving VIPs (if any).
Use OPERA-Property Management System in particular with the Reservation, Front Desk, In House, Cashiering and Report screens.
Thoroughly familiar with the room status system and keeps it up to date. Also, be aware regarding current selling strategies.
Possess a thorough knowledge of the Property especially the layout and facilities in each guestroom, restaurant locations and hours of operation and function.
Prepare daily Recapitulation, Room Earning Sheet, Three day’s Forecast, and Special Rate List etc. as per requirement of the supervisor.
Maintaining regular coordination with the Housekeeping Department for the smooth operation of the guest room allocation as well as create a Homely atmosphere for the guests.
Should have outstanding presentation skills to represent the Hotel Team with excellent communication skills and International Business decorum/ethics.
Perform any other assignment given by the Supervisor time to time.