Company Name: Kazi IT Center Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Executive, PR & Media
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Category: Advertising/ Creative
Deadline: 27 Dec,2016
Bachelor/ Masters in IT/ Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or English; or relevant degree or 'A' level certification and IBA of Dhaka University Graduates can apply.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Creative (Creative Director/Manager), Copy writing/Script Writing, Media Planning/Media Buying, Brand Communication, Graphic Designer, Videographer
- Previous experiences at PR office in trade organization will be given preference.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English & Bengali
- Required skills in computer and multi-media operation.
- Good relationship with Print & Electronic Media Journalist and Executives.
- Knowledge on social media marketing through facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram etc.
- General knowledge of various Private University Laws and Regulations.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Web Development will be an added benefit.
- Competitive salary package
- 2 Festival bonus
- 30 days of annual leaves, Up to 2 weeks of leave encashment.
- Entertainment & recreational facilities, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing ( 5 years contract)
- Provident fund
- Gratuity fund
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly dynamic and international work environment
Kazi IT CenterAddress : House No. - 1/B, Road No. - 12, Nikunja - 2, Khilkhat, DhakaWeb : www.kaziitcenter.com
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Job Description / Responsibility
Plan, develop and implement the PR strategies.
Arrange Press Conference, Seminar, Workshop, Symposiums, Meeting, Orientation Program, Education fair and various Cultural Programs.
Prepare Press invitation, Press Release, Rejoinder, Corrigendum and various types of promotional report and feature story & Publish in the newspaper and magazine.
Plan and make schedule and budget and its distribution in Daily Newspaper and magazines.
Make congratulatory letters to the anniversary of the media and individuals
Performs other duties as and when assigned.