Company Name: Fakir Apparels Ltd.
Job Title: DGM/ AGM - HR. & Admin.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resource
Deadline: 08 Dec,2016
- MBA/ Masters in Human Resource Management from any Reputed University.
- Diploma in HR Management from any reputed institution will be an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the area of General HR & Administrative issues, Performance & Career.
- Management , Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Organization Development/ Process Improvement,
- Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development etc.
- Adequate knowledge on MS Office package.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- As per Company Policy.
Please state your contact details clearly in the CV and mention your salary expectation.
The company reserves the right to amend the decision regarding the recruitment or selection.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 8, 2016
Fakir Apparels Ltd.Address : Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, NarayangonjWeb : www.fakirapparels.com
Job Description / Responsibility
Responsible for all HR, Admin issues and report to General Manager- HR & Admin.
Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management by concern of General Manager HR & Admin..
Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
Undertaking regular salary reviews.
Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, PC members) on issues relating to pay and conditions.
Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
Interpreting and advising on employment law.
Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff.
Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.